Department of SME Development Tanintharyi Region Tanithayi Region / Dawei, MYANMAR
- Governmental Trade Promotion Organization (TPO)
- SME Development
- SME development centre, under the Ministry of Industry was established in April 4, 2012.
- Department of SME Development is reorganized and extended in April 1,2014.
- 15 branches of SME Development Department were newly established in Nay Pyi Taw and state / region.
- 35 new branches were established in related districts throughout the country.
The mission of the Department is to stimulate the development of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to have competitiveness and innovation. In order to achieve the statement ,the followings shall be supported-
- Human Resource
- Technology Development and Innovation
- Financial Resource
- Infrastructure Development
- Market Access
- Appropriate Taxation Procedures
- Conducive Business Environment
- The vision of the policy of and medium enterprises development are as follow:
Creation of regionally innovative and competitive SMEs across all sectors that enhance income generation and contribute to the social –economic development Mission.