Business Development Office Koh Kong, CAMBODIA
- Governmental Trade Promotion Organization (TPO)
- Governmental Investment Promotion Agency (IPA)
- Key responsibility Supervise and support trade promotion
- support the business consultation
- price quotation
- support traders for the market access
· Mission: (Apply with the overall mission from MoC) Provide to the public all the services to meet business and investment interests and to continue implementing Cambodia’s trade policies for the benefit of the Cambodian people.
· Key responsibility Supervise and support trade promotion, support the business consultation, price quotation, support traders for the market access.
Others: (Apply with MoC) The Ministry of Commerce is engaged in the daily lives of all Cambodians with many responsibilities including the areas of trade, economic development, technology, entrepreneurship, business development and a provider of statistical research and analysis. Promoting job creation, economic growth, sustainable development and to improve the standard of living for all Cambodians.