Trat Provincial Industry Office Trat, THAILAND
- Governmental Investment Promotion Agency (IPA)
- Policy and Planning Department: Responsible for analysis recommendations policies and guidelines. Industrial development and promotion at provincial level
- Industrial Department: Responsible for controlling industrial plants to comply to the Laws
- Minerals and Minerals Industry: Responsible controlled supervised and regulated by the Minerals Act
- Industry Promotion Department: Responsible for coordinating promoting and developing industrialized industries including Family industry and Rural industry
Development history: Established in 1982 under the Royal Thai Government
1) Promote industry
- Coordinate Suggestions, policies and strategic plans for the industry to push the provincial authorities to comply with the potential of the area and the needs of the community.
- Strengthen the competitiveness of industrial enterprises by integrating the database of industrial and educational data.
- Analysis of the industrial economy of the province, Track progress and evaluate success, the impact of the operation of the agency under the Ministry of Industry.
2) Regulator, inspection, and supervision to factory to follow the factory law; such as mineral law on mineral Royalty Rates, Law on tin ore control Law on Industrial Product Standards and other laws relevant to the jurisdiction
3) Development of information technology in the industrial sector facilitates the provision of investment and industry services to manage and service the public and private sectors.
Vision: It is the main organization that drives policies and strategies to support the growth of a balanced and sustainable industry.