Trat Community Development Office Trat, THAILAND
- Governmental Trade Promotion Organization (TPO)
- Building peaceful community
- Strengthen community management capabilities
- Promote creative economy
- Strengthening Good Governance and Security of Community Capital
The Department of Community Development has focused on the practical benefits to the people in the community. This organization has been analyzed to make it easy and feasible to comply with the National Economic and Social Development Plan No. , the government policy and current environment situation, to be used by all officers as a framework for operational direction under the philosophy of community development “Sufficient economy”, to step forward to "The stable of household economy, People live in the community happily"
- Formulate strategic policies, measures, and guidelines for national community development to be used by the public, private, and community development actors as a guiding framework for action. Work to strengthen the capacity and strength of the community.
- Improve and develop community development standards to use as a tool for evaluating progress and standards of community development.
- Develop systems and mechanisms to promote learning processes, knowledge management, occupation, savings and community fund management. To empower people, communities, community leaders, community organizations, and community analytical networks.
- Support and develop the community information system. Promote the utilization and provision of community information services to manage and development effectively.
- Study, analyze, research, develop and build knowledge for use in community development and community strategy formulation
- Training and development of civil servants, relevant officials, community leaders, community organizations, and community organizing networks to provide knowledge, skills, attitudes, and work performance. It also provides technical support for community development to local agencies and international agencies.
- Perform any other activities as required by law to be the duty of the Department or required by the ministry or the commissioned cabinet
Vision: “A solid foundation economy and a self-reliant community by 2021”
Key responsibility: Develop a solid foundation and build a strong and self-reliant community.