Trat Chamber of Commerce Trat, THAILAND
Superior Organization: The Thai Chamber of Commerce
Organization sector: private
- Non-governmental and non-profit organizations (NGO & NPO)
No. of employee:
Year establishment: 1985
- Promote enterprises for the benefit of trade industry finance and the economy and tourism in the province of Trat
- Coordinate trade activities between entrepreneurs and government agencies
- Advisory service to members
- Perform other business activities as prescribed by law (Chamber Act) in the Chamber’s duty
- In 1984, the government, led by General Prem Tinsulanonda, had the policy to promote the establishment of the Chamber of Commerce, in order to support the Chamber Act, 1966. To support the policy of establishing the joint Government and private sector committee to solve the economic problems (กรอ.), to solve both economic and administrative problems. The policy passed to provincial governors and provincial committees nationwide.
- Develop networks and cooperate with the government and private sector in the province, regional and national level.
- Is a border trade ambassador of private sector between Trat, Thailand, and Cambodia
- It is the main institution of business. Have knowledge, have strong network and cooperation.
- Be potential for opportunities and be competitive to build a sustainable economy for the province
- Develop Trat province to be the gateway of trade and investment.
- Trat Chamber of Commerce will promote private business in all career to develop the economy and society of the province.
- Trat Chamber of Commerce will benefit members and business operators in general.
- Trat Chamber of Commerce will coordinate with the government for economic and social development of the province.
- Trat Chamber of Commerce will enhance the potential for economic development according to government policy
- Trat Chamber of Commerce will develop local people in all aspects.