The Federation of Thai Industries, Trat Chapter Trat, THAILAND
- Federation of Industry (FTI)
- To be a place for group members to exchange opinions on the benefits of the industry
- To represent the group members in coordinating policies and operations between group members and the state
- To research promote and training to develop the domestic industry and cable to compete with foreign products
- Co-ordinate with members of the council and other members to carry out the objectives of the Federation
The Federation of Industries, Trat Province founded within the framework of the Federation of Thai Industries. By supporting the Ministry of Industry's strategic plan and implementing the vision, mission, strategy, objective, and strategy for the Implementation of the Ministry, the Mission Group, and the Departmental or Departmental Approach to be consistent with the situation of the country. In line with the national development strategy under the National Economic and Social Development Plan and in line with the government policy.
(1) To be a center for the members of the Federation.
(2) To represent the group members in coordinating policies and operations between group members and the state.
(3) To be a place for group members to exchange opinions on the benefits of the industry.
(4) To foster friendship and cooperation among industry stakeholders.
(5) To research, promote, and training, to develop the domestic industry and able to compete with foreign products.
(6) To take any action that promotes cooperation and coordination between industry and government, suppliers, and consumers.
(7) For solidarity in the prevention and promotion of the stability and the interests of the domestic industry.
(8) To encourage all types of products to be reliable and standard.
(9) To encourage more industrial operators and higher performance
(10) Co-ordinate with members of the council and other members to carry out the objectives of the Federation.
(11) To promote and find a channel to support domestic industrial products and expanding domestic and overseas distribution markets.
(12) Other as determined by the Federation.
Vision: To be core to strengthen the Thai industry to be able to compete internationally for sustainable economic, social and environmental development.