MAKHAM AGRICULTURE CO-OPERATIVE , LTD. Chanthaburi, THAILAND
- Combine Yield of Members
- Deposit Money and Withdrawal Money
- Credit service
- Selling fertilizer - Selling oil
Development history: MAKHAM AGRICULTURE CO-OPERATIVE , LTD was established by merging various cooperative funds located in tamarind district. On 1 July 1970, most of the members of the agricultural profession were working in orchard farming, fruit growing, rubber plantation, and other fruits such as rambutan, durian, mangosteen, longan, Makham Agriculture Co-Operative Limited has the first 400 members, debris, operating capital of 1.3 million Baht.
1. Promote the dissemination of knowledge to members and the community.
2. The development of human resources.
3. Promote and improve the quality of the members' output.
4. Strengthen the business and affiliate marketing as well as network linkgage.
5. Develop management systems, services and information technology.
6. Promote and improve the quality of life of members.
Vision: The center for productive gathering. Strong organization Members have good quality of life
Key responsibility: Solve the troubles or problems of members and help to improve the well-being of members.